Album The JW-Jones Blues Band - Kissing In 29 Days
|2||Standing In Line|
Drums – JW-JonesTrumpet [Lead] – Rick Rangno
|4||I Don't Want To Hear|
Trumpet [Solo] – Patrick Camiré
|5||Hallelujah I Love Her So|
Arranged By [Horn Arrangements By] – Mark FergusonWritten-By – Ray Charles
|6||Fly To You|
Arranged By [Interlude Horn Arrangements By] – Geoff Daye
Written-By – Milton Campbell, Oliver Sain Jr.
|8||Pretty Little Sweet Thing|
Written-By – Jimmy McCracklin
|9||Here She Comes||4:02|
|10||All My Money||4:22|
|11||Way Too Late||4:49|
|12||Got Me Chasin'|
Harmonica – Frank Scanga
Arranged By [Horn Arrangements By] – Geoff Daye
|14||Kissing In 29 Days|
Backing Vocals – Frank Scanga, Mannie Makris
|CCD 11089||The JW-Jones Blues Band||Kissing In 29 Days (CD, Album)||Crosscut Records||CCD 11089||Germany||2006|
- Acoustic Guitar – Mannie Makris
- Alto Saxophone [Alto Sax] – Brady Leafloor
- Arranged By [Horn Arrangements By] – Brian James (tracks: 1 to 12, 14), JW-Jones (tracks: 1 to 9, 11, 12, 14)
- Baritone Saxophone [Baritone Sax] – Frank Scanga (tracks: 1 to 4, 9, 11, 12), Michael Dalrymple (tracks: 5 to 7, 10, 13, 14)
- Design, Layout – A Man Called Wrycraft
- Drums – Artie Makris
- Electric Bass, Double Bass [Upright Bass] – Nathan Morris
- Engineer – Jason Jaknunas
- Featuring – David "Fathead" Newman (tracks: 6, 10, 14)
- Guitar, Vocals – JW-Jones
- Horns – The Wind-Chill Factor Horns
- Liner Notes – Art Tipaldi, JW-Jones
- Mastered By – George Graves
- Organ [Occasional B3 Drawbars] – Frank Scanga
- Photography [Cover] – Micheline Lajoie
- Photography [Other Photos By] – Jeff Asselin, Mako Funasaka, Roxanne Potvin, Vanessa Jones
- Piano, Organ – Geoff Daye
- Producer, Executive Producer – JW-Jones
- Tenor Saxophone [Tenor Sax] – Brian "James" Asselin, David "Fathead" Newman (tracks: 6, 10, 14)
- Trumpet [Lead] – Patrick Camiré (tracks: 1 to 11, 13, 14)
- Trumpet [Second] – Rick Rangno
- Written-By – JW-Jones (tracks: 1, 3 to 9, 12 to 14)
Comes in an eight-panel, fold-out digipak.
℗&©2006 NorthernBlues Music Inc. Manufactured in Canada. Yaas...brother!
This album is dedicated to the life and memory of Gabriel Wynne-Jones October 12, 1982 - March 7, 2005.
Engineered at Raven Street Studios, Ottawa, Ontario, October 14-16, 2005.
Mixed at Metropolitan Studios, Ottawa, Ontario, October, 2005.
Mastered at the Lacquer Channel, Toronto.
Design and layout in Toronto.
David "Fathead" Newman appears courtesy of High Note Records.
As per usual, Jason Jaknunas did not play tambourine on this recording.
All songs ©2006 JW-Jones/NorthernBlues Music, (SOCAN) except Track 2 published by Conrad Music (BMI), Track 10 published by Unichappell Music Inc., (BMI) and Track 11 published by EM Unart Catalog Inc., (BMI).
- Barcode (Text): 8 0950-90035-2 5
- Matrix / Runout: 2YVY3<54482>NBM0035 MFG BY RSB
- Mould SID Code: IFPI C803
The brief jump blues craze spearheaded by the Brian Setzer Orchestra petered out in the mid-'90s but someone forgot to tell Canadian guitarist JW-Jones. His fourth release is a logical extension of 2004's My Kind of Evil as Jones brings the six-piece Wind-Chill Factor Horns, along with legendary Ray Charles' tenor saxman David Fathead Newman, to enliven the proceedings. The JW-Jones Blues Band - Pretty Little Sweet Thing. The JW-Jones Blues Band - Standing In Line. The JW-Jones Blues Band - No Love. The JW-Jones Blues Band - Here She Comes. JW-Jones born July 15, 1980 is a Canadian blues guitarist, singer, songwriter and band leader. He is a Juno Award nominee 2015, Billboard magazine Top 10 Selling artist, and winner of the International Blues Challenge for Best Self-Produced CD Award for his release 'High Temperature' in 2017. Jones' first recording contract was signed with CrossCut Records Germany in 2000, who released his first seven CDs in Europe. He was the first artist signed to the NorthernBlues Music label in Toronto and. See Also: The JW-Jones Blues Band or JW-Jones JW-Jones is a Canadian blues guitarist. He was born July 15, 1980, in Ottawa, Ontario, Canada. His style has been compared to Jimmie Vaughan, Robert Cray, and Duke Robillard. JW-Jones himself has played with The Fabulous Thunderbirds, Junior Watson, Little Charlie & The Nightcats, Rusty Zinn, Rick Holmstrom, Rod Piazza & The Mighty Flyers, Anson Funderburgh & The Rockets, The Mannish Boys and Hubert Sumlin, Howlin Wolf's long-time guitarist. Their third album, My Kind Of Evil 2004, was produced by Kim Wilson, with Wil read more. This album is dedicated to the life and memory of Gabriel Wynne-Jones October 12, 1982 - March 7, 2005. Engineered at Raven Street Studios, Ottawa, Ontario, October 14-16, 2005. Mixed at Metropolitan Studios, Ottawa, Ontario, October, 2005. All songs 2006 JW-JonesNorthernBlues Music, SOCAN except Track 2 published by Conrad Music BMI, Track 10 published by Unichappell Music Inc. 바코드 및 기타 식별자. Barcode Text: 8 0950-90035-2 5. Kissing in 29 Days. JW-Jones Format: Audio CD. 0 out of 5 stars 1 rating. New from. Used from. Audio CD, February 5, 2008. Track Listings. Disc: 1. Kissing In 29 Days. Hey Girl 3. All My Money. I Don't Want To Hear. Fly To You. Features Song Lyrics for JW-Jones Blues Band's Kissing In 29 Days album. JW-Jones Blues Band - Kissing In 29 Days Album. Artist: JW-Jones Blues Band. Album: Kissing In 29 Days. Add album to Cart. Style: Blues RockArtist: Kiss. JW-Jones Blues Band - Kissing in 29 Days -2006 Blues CD. From United States. From Germany. Genre: BluesArtist: KissDuration: Album. JW-Jones Blues Band - Kissing In 29 Days - White Blues . 8-seitiges Digipak, 'Kissing In 29 Ways' is JW-Jones' fourth album on CrossCut. It's a time travel back to the heydays of Kansas City swing, and Central Avenue blues and r&b in Los Angeles