Album The Cult - Electric
|7||Love Removal Machine||4:18|
|8||Born To Be Wild|
Written-By – Mars Bonfire
|9||King Contrary Man||3:12|
|11||Memphis Hip Shake||3:59|
|BEGA 80||The Cult||Electric (LP, Album, Gat)||Beggars Banquet||BEGA 80||UK||1987|
|6663-2||The Cult||Electric (CD, Album, RE)||Sum Records , Beggars Banquet||6663-2||Brazil||Unknown|
|VIL-28077||The Cult||Electric (LP, Album, Promo, Gat)||Victor||VIL-28077||Japan||1987|
|VIL-28077||The Cult||Electric (LP, Album, Gat)||Victor||VIL-28077||Japan||1987|
|786857 2||The Cult||Electric (CD, Album, RE)||Beggars Banquet, Virgin||786857 2||Brazil||1997|
- Art Direction – Storm Thorgeson
- Artwork [Front/Back Cover Photographs Styled By] – Renee Beach
- Bass Guitar – Jamie Stewart
- Drums – Les Warner
- Engineer [Additional] – Bruce Buchalter
- Engineer, Mixed By – Andy Wallis
- Lead Guitar, Rhythm Guitar – Billy Duffy
- Management – Grant/Edwards Management
- Photography By [Front/Back Cover Photographs] – Robert Erdmann
- Photography By [Gatefold] – Peter Anderson , Rob Brimson, Robert Erdman, Tony Mottram
- Producer – Rick Rubin
- Producer [Assistant] – George Drakoulias
- Sleeve [For Ai] – Keith Breeden
- Vocals, Tambourine – Ian Astbury
- Written-By – Billy Duffy (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5), Ian Astbury (tracks: A1 to B2, B4, B5)
℗ & © 1987 Beggars Banquet Records Limited
Printed in Western Germany by TOPAC, Gesellschaft für Tonträger-Verpackung mbH, Gütersloh • Imprimé en République Fédérale d'Allemagne
℗ & © 1987 Beggars Banquet
Chappell Music Ltd. except B3 MCA Music Ltd.
Engineering & mixing by Andy Wallace (credited Andy Wallis on rear)
All songs © Astbury/Duffy Chappell Music Ltd. 1987
Issued in a gatefold sleeve with printed inner sleeve including lyrics.
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side A): DM 208 223 A
- Matrix / Runout (Label Side B): DM 208 223 B
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side A): DM 208223 A-1/3-87
- Matrix / Runout (Runout Side B): DM 208223 B-1/3-87
- Rights Society: GEMA / STEMRA / BIEM
- Label Code: LC 3098
- Other (Inner Sleeve): 208 223-8
- Record Company – Virgin Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Beggars Banquet Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Chappell Music Ltd.
- Pressed By – Sonopress
- Printed By – TOPAC
- Published By – Chappell Music Ltd.
- Published By – MCA Music Ltd.
Electric is the third album by British rock band The Cult, released in 1987. It was the follow-up to their commercial breakthrough Love. The album equalled its predecessor's chart placing by peaking at number four in the UK but exceeded its chart residency, spending a total of 27 weeks on the chart the most successful run for an album by The Cult. The album marked a deliberate stylistic change in the band's sound from gothic rock to more traditional hard rock. Rick Rubin, the producer on Electric. Electric - The Cult. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Electric is the pivotal third album by The Cult. Released in 1987, the album marked a deliberate stylistic change in the band from a Gothic rock to a is the pivotal third album by The Cult. Released in 1987, the album marked a deliberate stylistic change in the band from a Gothic rock to a hard rock band. Rick Rubin, the producer on Electric, had been specifically hired to remake the band's sound in an effort to capitalize on the popularity of hard rock and heavy metal in the 1980s. Contact The Cult, Electric album on Messenger. 28The Cult album29. See actions taken by the people who manage and post content. Page created 22 March 2011. Cult Central. Black Sabbath -Black Sabbath -40th Anniversary-. Wayne County and the Electric Chairs. The Cult-Fans Germany. Classic Punk Rock. The Cult - Electric 1987. To favorites 10 Download album. Listen album. Hard Rock. The Cult. Songs in album The Cult - Electric 1987. The Cult - Wild Flower. The Cult - Peace Dog. The Cult - Lil' Devil. The Cult - Aphrodisiac Jacket. The Cult - Electric Ocean. The Cult - Bad Fun. The Cult - King Contrary Man. The Cult - Love Removal Machine. The Cult - Born To Be Wild. The roots of Electric lay in another album entirely, Peace, which was recorded with Love producer Steve Brown in a series of sessions that the band found increasingly pressure-filled and fraught with tension. A chance meeting with Def Jam supremo Rick Rubin at an American awards ceremony turned out to be the charm, resulting in the saucy chest-baring stomp of Electric. The Cult - Electric. Wild Flower. Peace Dog. Lil' Devil. Aphrodisiac Jacket. Electric Ocean. Bad Fun. King Contrary Man. The Cult had come through all this. Their second album Love had brought them hit singles and adoring crowds. Follow-up Peace Peace and Love, geddit was in the can when the band started to have doubts. Album 1986 11 Songs. Electric The Cult. Compra vinili e CD e completa la tua The Cult collezione