Album Marillion - Marbles
|4||The Only Unforgivable Thing||7:13|
|8||The Invisible Man||13:37|
|9||Don't Hurt Yourself||5:48|
|Intact 12772||Marillion||Marbles (2xCD, Album + Box, Ltd)||Intact Records||Intact 12772||UK||2004|
|DRRUS023CD||Marillion||Marbles (CD, Album, Enh)||Dead Ringer, Intact Recordings||DRRUS023CD||US||2004|
|Intact 260404-2, Intact 12772||Marillion||Marbles (2xCD, Album, RE)||Intact Records, Intact Records||Intact 260404-2, Intact 12772||Europe||Unknown|
|SMALP1086, smalp1086||Marillion||Marbles (3xLP, Album, RE + Box)||Madfish, Madfish||SMALP1086, smalp1086||UK||2017|
|INTACTCD1||Marillion||Marbles (CD, Album)||Helicon Records, Intact Records||INTACTCD1||Israel||2004|
- Bass – Pete Trewavas
- Drums – Ian Mosley
- Engineer [Assistant] – Roderick Brunton
- Guitar – Steve Rothery
- Keyboards – Mark Kelly
- Lyrics By – Mr.h
- Mastered By – Simon Heyworth
- Mixed By – Dave Meegan (tracks: 1-1, 1-4, 1-7, 2-4, 2-5), Michael Hunter (tracks: 1-2, 1-2, 1-5, 1-6, 2-1 to 2-3, 2-6 to 2-8), Steven Wilson (tracks: 1-3, 2-5)
- Music By – Marillion
- Producer – Dave Meegan
- Recorded By – Dave Meegan
- Vocals [Additional] – Carrie Tree (tracks: 1-3, 2-5)
- Vocals, Keyboards – Steve Hogarth
Deluxe Edition of the 2004 Album. Comes in a 36-Page Hardback Digibook.
Track times from CD playback.
Madfish is a Snapper Music label.
The copyright in this sound recording is owned by Intact Recordings under exclusive licence to Snapper Music Plc.
℗2004 Intact Recordings under exclusive licence to Snapper Music Plc. ©2004 Intact Recordings under exclusive licence to Snapper Music Plc.
Made in EU.
- Barcode: 636551597227
- Matrix / Runout (CD 1 Variant 1,2,3): 2100003045188 SMACD972
- Mastering SID Code (CD 1 Variant 1,2,3): IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code (CD 1 Variant 1): IFPI 9R97
- Mould SID Code (CD 1 Variant 2): IFPI 9R44
- Mould SID Code (CD 1 Variant 3): IFPI UU079
- Matrix / Runout (CD 2 Variant 1,2,3): 2100003045195 SMACD972
- Mastering SID Code (CD 2 Variant 1,2,3): IFPI LK97
- Mould SID Code (CD 2 Variant 1): IFPI 9R63
- Mould SID Code (CD 2 Variant 2): IFPI UU008
- Mould SID Code (CD 2 Variant 3): IFPI 9R88
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Intact Recordings
- Copyright (c) – Intact Recordings
- Licensed To – Snapper Music plc
- Published By – Knowmorepublishing
- Mastered At – Super Audio Mastering
- Recorded At – The Racket Club
- Mixed At – The Racket Club
Marbles is the 13th studio album from rock band Marillion, released in 2004. Unlike their previous studio album, Anoraknophobia 2001, which was financed largely by a preorder campaign, the band funded the recording, and it was the publicity campaign that fans financed for the album. The public release date of the retail. Marillion's 13th Studio Album, Marbles is a double album & was released in May 2004. 2CD Racket Version: Double Jewel case with lyric booklet featuring artwork by Carl Glover. 1CD Retail Version: Standard Jewel case released to retail shops world-wide. Marbles - Marillion. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Marillion - Marbles 2004. To favorites 6 Download album. Listen album. Classic Rock Progressive Rock Art Rock. Songs in album Marillion - Marbles 2004. Marillion - The Invisible Man. Marillion - Marbles I. Marillion - You're Gone. Marillion - Angelina. Marillion - Marbles II. 1 The Invisible Man 2 Marbles I 3 Genie 4 Fantastic Place 5 The Only Unforgivable Thing 6 Marbles II 7 Ocean Cloud 8 Marbles III 9 The Damage 10 Don't Hurt Yourself 11 You're Gone 12 Angelina 13 Drilling Holes 14 Marbles IV 15 Neverland. in the Park - Marillion. Listen free to Marillion Marbles The Invisible Man, Marbles I and more. 15 tracks 85:36. Unlike their previous studio album, Anoraknophobia 2001, which was financed largely by a preorder campaign, it was the publicity campaign that fans financed for the album. The public release date of the retail single-CD version of the albu. Elsewhere, Marbles, the band's 13th studio album in 21 years, for the most part recalled not so much U2 as a more long-standing influence, Pink Floyd. From the album cover and graphics in the CD booklet, which revealed the influence of Hipgnosis, the firm that did the same work for Pink Floyd, to the lengthy closing track, Neverland, with its echoing vocals, Marillion, a group formed in the shadow of progressive rock progenitors like Genesis and Pink Floyd demonstrated that they had no trouble continuing the tradition. Album 2004 12 Songs. Rock , 2004