Album Aaron Lewis - The Road
|2||Anywhere But Here||5:07|
|3||Party In Hell||4:06|
Written-By – Bobby Pinson, Dallas Davidson, Rhett Atkins
|9||Red, White & Blue||5:43|
|1-531696||Aaron Lewis||The Road (LP, Album + CD, Album)||Blaster Records||1-531696||US||2012|
- Acoustic Guitar – B. James Lowry
- Acoustic Guitar, Dobro – Ben Kitterman
- Art Direction – Aaron Lewis, Derek Simon
- Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Perry Coleman
- Bass – Mark Hill , Michael Rhodes
- Booking [CAA Agent] – Brett Saliba, John Huie
- Booking [Day After Day Productions] – Seth Shomes
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Doug Rich, Tammy Luker
- Drums – Eddie Bayers
- Electric Guitar – Brent Mason, Sol Littlefield
- Engineer [Assistant & Additional], Mixed By [Assistant] – Jake Burns
- Engineer [Assistant], Mixed By [Assistant] – David Bryant
- Engineer, Mixed By – Rich Hanson
- Legal – Danny Hayes , Guy Blake
- Management [Business] – Stuart A. Ditsky, Tom Smith
- Management [Vector] – David Licursi, Ken Levitan
- Mastered By – Doug Sax
- Photography By – Jim Wright
- Piano, Organ [B-3] – Jim "Moose" Brown, Tony Harrell
- Producer – Aaron Lewis, James Stroud
- Steel Guitar – Paul Franklin
- Vocals, Acoustic Guitar – Aaron Lewis
- Written-By – Aaron Lewis (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 10)
Contains FBI Anti-Piracy Seal.
Sticker reads "The brand new solo album
featuring "Endless Summer" & "Forever"
Engineered at Loud Recording, Nashville, TN
Additional engineering at The Studio at The Palms, Las Vegas, NV
Mastered at The Mastering Lab, Ojai, CA
Exclusively Licensed to Blaster Records, 8725 Mentor Avenue, Cleveland, Ohio 44060 by Val Productions. © & ℗ 2012 Val Productions. Manufactured and distributed by Warner Music Nashville, A Warner Music Group Company, 20 Music Square East, Nashville, TN 97203-4344. Made in USA.
- Barcode: 0 9362 49496 40
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L909
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U8J
- Matrix / Runout: Z116164 1 531696-2 TEXT 01 M0S1
- Rights Society: ASCAP
- Rights Society: BMI
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Val Productions, Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Val Productions, Ltd.
- Licensed To – Blaster Records
- Licensed From – Val Productions, Ltd.
- Manufactured By – Warner Music Nashville
- Distributed By – Warner Music Nashville
- Designed At – ST8MNT.com
- Engineered At – Loud Recording
- Engineered At – Studio At The Palms
- Mixed At – Loud Recording
- Mastered At – The Mastering Lab
- Published By – Wb Music Corp.
- Published By – Greenfund
- Published By – Rhettneck Music
- Published By – EMI Blackwood Music Inc.
- Published By – Music Of Stage Three
- Published By – Bobby's Songs And Salvage
- Published By – BMG Chrysalis
- Pressed By – Cinram, Olyphant, PA – Z116164
The Road, is the debut, full-length studio album by American Staind frontman Aaron Lewis. His second country music effort, it was released by Blaster Records on November 13, 2012. The song Granddaddy's Gun was previously recorded by Rhett Akins on the 2010 album Michael Waddell's Bone Collector: The Brotherhood Album. It was also recorded by Blake Shelton on his 2013 album, Based on a True Story. It includes a cover of the. And so it did, with The Road appearing at the end of 2012. Compared to the star-studded arena-country of Town Line, The Road is lean and hard, with its opening cut 75 displaying some measure of twang. Soon enough, though, Lewis is back to his slow plodding ways, using steel guitar as flavoring on tracks that could otherwise function as quiet songs on Staind albums if it wasn't for all the lyrics about god, family, and country. Songs in album Aaron Lewis - The Road 2012. Aaron Lewis - 75. Aaron Lewis - The Road. Aaron Lewis - Endless Summer. Aaron Lewis - Red, White & Blue. Aaron Lewis - Lessons Learned. Aaron Lewis - Forever. Aaron Lewis - Granddaddy's Gun. Aaron Lewis - State Lines. Aaron Lewis - Anywhere But Here. Update Required To play the media you will need to either update your browser to a recent version or update your Flash plugin. Aaron Lewis - The Road review: Aaron Lewis has created a possible cure for insomnia more than he has an enjoyable album. The main flaw of The Road is that the album has a pace so unbelievably lethargic and wearisome, that its speed is comparable to that of frozen molasses. It doesnt help that every single song is exactly the same. All of these identical songs will start out with Lewis tediously plucking away at chords that make very soft twangs, and then crooning his star-spangled heart out about the same rehashed topics of family values, guns, God, the working class, and driving on the road which is the most frequent of them all, and this pace never quickens an ounce . Listen free to Aaron Lewis The Road 75, The Road and more. 10 tracks 41:06. The Road. WMG от лица компании Warner Nashville PEDL, Warner Chappell, CMRRA, ASCAP и другие авторские общества 5. Band Name Aaron Lewis. Album Name The Road. Type Album. 发布日期 2012. 出版公司 Blaster Records. Endless Summer. Red, White & Blue. The Road, 2012. Aaron Lewis. The Road, 02:48. Endless Summer, 03:22. Lessons Learned, 03:22. This item:The Road by Aaron Lewis Audio CD . In Stock. Ships from and sold by . Sinner by Aaron Lewis Audio CD . The songs that make up The Road mirror the country roots of Lewis' childhood. This music and these songs represent who I am and where I come from, says Lewis, who still resides in rural western Massachusetts. Released in March of 2011, Lewis inaugural solo project was met with resounding acclaim from both critics and his passionate, dedicated fan base. Verified Purchase. Aaron Lewis delivers and it is a full length album. Read more. Released 2012. The Road Tracklist. 75 Lyrics. The Road Lyrics. Endless Summer Lyrics. The Road is the debut, full-length studio album by Staind frontman Aaron Lewis. The Road Q&A