Aaron Copland, Leo Smit
The Young Pioneers: The Complete Music For Solo Piano
Taille de l'album MP3:
Taille de l'album FLAC:
Date de publication:
SM2K 66 345
Album Aaron Copland, Leo Smit - The Young Pioneers: The Complete Music For Solo Piano
|1||Midday Thoughts (1944-1982)||3:24|
|2||2. Soft And Languid (For Andor Foldes)||2:28|
|3||4. With Bounce (For John Kirkpatrick)||1:08|
|4||Four Piano Blues (1926-1948)|
|5||Piano Sonata (1939-1941)|
|6||Scherzo Humoristique: The Cat And The Mouse||3:47|
|7||Sunday Afternoon Music||2:00|
|8||3. Muted And Sensuous (For William Kapell)||2:36|
|9||The Young Pioneers||1:01|
|10||Sentimental Melody (Slow Dance)||1:45|
|12||Three Moods (1920-1921)|
|14||Piano Fantasy (1955-1957)||31:23|
|15||Down A Country Lane||2:08|
|16||3. Jazzy (July 1921)||1:33|
|17||1. Freely Poetic (For Leo Smit)||2:10|
|18||Night Thoughts (Homage To Ives)||7:50|
|19||1. Embittered (November 14, 1920)||1:16|
|20||In Evening Air||2:55|
|21||2. Wistful (January 8, 1921)||2:13|
|22||Petit Portrait (ABE)||1:48|
|25||I. Molto Moderato||8:14|
|27||III. Andante Sostenuto||10:02|
|SM2K 66 345||Aaron Copland, Leo Smit||Aaron Copland, Leo Smit - The Young Pioneers: The Complete Music For Solo Piano (2xCD, Album)||Sony Classical||SM2K 66 345||Europe||1994|
- Composed By – Aaron Copland
- Cover [Cover Design] – Mark Burdett
- Engineer – Mark Richardson (tracks: 1-1 to 1-2, 1-4 to 1-7, 2-3 to 2-12), Richard King (tracks: 1-3, 1-8 to 1-12, 2-1 to 2-2)
- Executive-Producer – Thomas Frost
- Liner Notes [Copland: The Complete Music For Solo Piano] – Phillip Ramey
- Liner Notes [For Aaron] – Leo Smit
- Liner Notes [Leo Smit: Compleat Contemporary Musician] – Thomas Frost
- Mixed By, Engineer – Richard King
- Mixed By, Reissue Producer – Thomas Frost
- Photography By [Aaron Copland] – Archive Photos, G. D. Hackett
- Photography By [Front Cover Photo] – Geof Kern
- Photography By [Leo Smit & Aaron Copland] – Jim Houghton
- Piano – Leo Smit
- Producer – Judith Sherman (tracks: 1-1 to 1-2, 1-4 to 1-7, 2-3 to 2-12), Thomas Frost (tracks: 1-3, 1-8 to 1-12, 2-1 to 2-2)
CD 1 Total Time: 59'18
CD 2 Total Time: 58'17
Contains previously released material.
For the new recordings and remixed recordings 20-bit technology was used for "high definition sound."
Disc 1 (Tracks 1, 2, 4-7) & Disc 2 (Tracks 3-12): recorded at the Vanguard Studios, New York City, January 1978. Originally released on CBS Masterworks M2 35901.
Disc 1 (Tracks 3, 8-12) & Disc 2 (Tracks 1-2): recorded at Hit Factory, New York City, July 6, 1993.
The compositions recorded in 1978 were made possible through a donation by the Ford Foundation.
Liner notes: © Saturday Review 1975, revised by Leo Smit, 1994; © 1994 Phillip Ramey, Tangier, June 1994.
© 1994 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
℗ 1979, 1994 Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
Made in USA
CDs come packaged in a fatbox double jewel case and includes a 20-page booklet with notes in English.
- Barcode (Scanned): 074646634523
- Barcode (Text): 0 7464-66345-2 3
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 1): DIDC-072131 5 ¤ ¤¤ ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ A01
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI L332
- Mould SID Code (Disc 1): IFPI 50F6
- Matrix / Runout (Disc 2): DIDC-072132 4 ¤ ¤¤ ¤¤¤¤¤¤¤¤ A01
- Mastering SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI L325
- Mould SID Code (Disc 2): IFPI 50F0
- SPARS Code (Tracks 1-1 to 1-2, 1-4 to 1-7, 2-3 to 2-12): ADD
- SPARS Code (Tracks 1-3, 1-8 to 1-12, 2-1 to 2-2): DDD
- Other (Disc 1 Catalog Number): SM2K 66346
- Other (Disc 2 Catalog Number): SM2K 66347
- Other (DADC Catalog Number, Disc 1): DIDC 072131
- Other (DADC Catalog Number, Disc 2): DIDC 072132
- Copyright (c) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Saturday Review
- Copyright (c) – Phillip Ramey
- Manufactured By – Sony Music Entertainment Inc.
- Distributed By – Sony Music
- Recorded At – Vanguard Studios
- Recorded At – The Hit Factory
- Glass Mastered At – DADC – DIDC-072131
- Glass Mastered At – DADC – DIDC-072132
The Aaron Copland Collection: Orchestral Music and Music for Solo Piano. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Aaron Copland. Leo Smit. In Evening Air, for piano arr. from film The Cummington Story. 02: 1994 24 Songs. By Aaron Copland. In Evening Air. Piano Sonata 1939-41. Piano Sonata: I. Molto Moderato. The Young Pioneers. Sunday Afternoon Music. Формируйте собственную коллекция коллекцию записей Aaron Copland, Leo Smit. Four Piano Blues 1926-1948. Freely Poetic For Leo Smit. Soft And Languid For Andor Foldes. Format: MP3 Music. Leo Smit recorded the integral literature for piano of Copland. For many Copland is mostly known by his orchestral scores. That's why I went for this album. To discover and find what's behind Copland's soul in other intimate facet. The balance was absolutely satisfactory and gratifying. You'll find blues, jazzy pieces, but two works are one step ahead the rest: The Fantasy and the Piano Sonata. Smit made sumptuous and idiomatic perfomances with absolute conviction and steeled commitment. In case you're a big fan of A. or even if you aren't, yo. Album: The Young Pioneers: The Complete Music For Solo Piano. SM2K 66 345. Aaron Copland, Leo Smit. Aaron Copland, Leo Smit - The Young Pioneers: The Complete Music For Solo Piano 2xCD, Album. Sony Classical. Aaron Copland, Leo Smit - The Young Pioneers: The Complete Music For Solo Piano - free download. Aaron Copland, William Masselos - On the occasion of his 60th birthday, Columbia Masterworks salutes Aaron Copland with performances of his Piano Fantasy and Piano Variations. Listen free to Aaron Copland Leo Smit The Young Pioneers: The Complete Music for Solo Piano Scherzo Humoristique: The Cat and the Mouse, Piano Variations and more. 24 tracks 116:49. Do you know any background info about this album Start the wiki. Aaron Copland composer in 1920. Leo Smit American composer, 1921-1999. recording of: The Young Pioneers. composer: Aaron Copland composer in 1935. Copland: The Complete Music for Solo Piano, 1994. In Evening Air, 02:54. Midsummer Nocturne, 02:00. Down a Country Lane, 02:08. Now playing . Album starts at 134BPM, ends at 155BPM 21, with tempos within the 61-172BPM range. Try refreshing the page if dots are missing. Tracklist The Young Pioneers: The Complete Music for Solo Piano. Scherzo Humoristique: The Cat and the Mouse